January 2017 Regents Examination Schedule

Ryan Walsh '17, Student Assistant to the Athletic Director

Attention students,

REGENTS EXAMS.

New York State Regents Examinations will be administered from Tuesday, January 24 thru Friday, January 27.  Scheduling of exams with your counselor should have been completed.  Please be sure to see your counselor or AIS teacher for the exact date and time for your exam.   Exams will be given in the Pink Hallway.  AM exams begin at 7:30am and afternoon exams begin at 11:00am.  Please be prompt.  You will not be admitted to your exam after these times.  Remember, if you are absent for the exam you must wait until June to take the exam you are presently taking.  There are no make-ups for state exams.  If there is a snow day, the same procedure applies.  In the event of a delay of two to three hours, the schedule will be adjusted.  If there is an early dismissal due to weather, afternoon exams will be cancelled.  North Rockland High School will follow a regular bell schedule for the week.  There is no Midterm Exam Week.  Daily student attendance is required.  The only modified day is Friday, January 27.  Good luck!!  The exam schedule is attached below.

SCHEDULE FOR FRIDAY, JANUARY 27

On Friday, January 27, North Rockland High School will follow an Early Dismissal Schedule.  This is just for Grades 9-12.  We will follow periods 1, 2, 3, and 8 with dismissal beginning at approximately 10:45am.  All students must leave the building at dismissal.  Athletes may return after one hour for practices and/or contests.  All Elementary Schools K-6 are on the Early Dismissal Schedule for Monday, January 23.  The Second Semester begins Monday, January 30.

http://www.p12.nysed.gov/assessment/schedules/2017/regents-117.pdf