Filed under Showcase, Sports

Faculty Clinches Victory from Students in Last Minutes of Game

The faculty beat the students by one point in the last minutes of the annual game.  This is how it played out:

Coach Castaldo was about to take a three pointer and got fouled. The score stood at 77 to 75 in the students’ favor. But Castaldo got three free throws and sunk all three, topping the scales 78 to 77. Time ran out quickly and the students were unable to recover.

The Faculty’s team consisted of Jose Pena, Rocky Adkins, Mike Nugent, Derrick Macauley, Francisco Ovalles, Mike Gill, Danielle Savone, Steve Lefkow, Ruben Ramon, John Kolesar, Chris Pade, Ron Handelman, Pat Stack, Mike Castaldo, Bernadette Perez, Mike Siuta, Pete McGovern, Colette Jurman, Paul Krogslund, and Ralph Pacella.

The Students’ team consisted of Naya Rivera, Jenna Braunagel, Brianna Williams, Danielle Cajou, Leann Pulcino, Hannah Beckerle, Emily Schmidt, Morgan Frawley, Daniella Chiorazzi, Victoria Alonso, Megan Rettino, Matt Vigliotti, Raheem Moses, Cameron Lewis, Raymond Pacella, Patrick Fenton, Chris Cruger, Tim Henion, Anthony Imperato, and Bradley Garland.

James Paterson served as the team’s coach, while while Patrick Fenton kept the audience entertained as the game’s commentator.

Kenny Hoppe made history by being the first person to ever foul out of the game.

Can he dunk it?!?!

Some father vs son, one on one action!!!

A steal in the making!!!

Some one on one action!!!

The fight for the rebound!!! Who wants it more?

Fast Break!!

Half court shot!!!

Layups….

Threes…

Free throws….

Announcing the winning raffle ticket….

There’s the raffle ticket winner, Matt Vigliotti!! He won a free ticket to senior prom!

Anybody want a free shirt?

Check out the faculty playing what looks to be some zone defense!

What’s he going to do?

It was a great game, can’t wait for next year’s!!!